Friday, November 22, 2013

Tetra cube plans


I've only had Coda's tank set up for about a month and I'm already planning to completely redo it. Even though I really like the purple and yellow of the silk plants I definitely want a very natural looking tank, possibly a blackwater type setup. I've got a bunch of plants and a new light ordered, and some cholla wood on the way. I need a darker substrate, probably Flourite, but I'm still not sure if I want to go NPT and use potting soil as well. I'm thinking with the plants I've got it's not really necessary. All that's left will be to get my hands on a nice piece of driftwood!

Coda himself is still destroying his fins...I noticed today that some of his dorsal fin was bitten off. I haven't actually seen him biting, and he's acting and eating normally so I'm not going to worry about it too much just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment