Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Double overhaul

So I redid Coda's tetra cube yesterday as planned, but since I had some plants leftover I did Zeta's as well!

Plants are anacharis, dwarf hairgrass, wisteria, java fern and dwarf lily. The lily looks to be melting a bit, but otherwise everything is doing well. Just worried about the anacharis since I dose Excel and I've heard they don't do well with it. We'll see how it goes!


I put the extra wisteria and a crypt in Zeta's. He's loving it in there :) I think I want an anubias to go behind the helmet, or anchored to one of the horns. And I'm still waiting on some cholla wood in the mail to put in both tanks.

Bonus of the (snail?) eggs I found on the wisteria in Zeta's tank. I could end up with snails in three tanks (floating the leftover wisteria in Lola's critter keeper). e_e



No comments:

Post a Comment